Monday, August 30, 2010

Music for Runners #2

I have an absolute gem for you.


If this does not make you want to get out in the streets and dance for miles, then you just weren't meant to run. Of course, it also reminds me of some ironical music that might be playing while a serial killer slashes people to death in a horror flick. You can't help but think that this dude is about to lose it at any second.

Ran 4 miles after a nap this evening. Yes, a nap. Monday mornings really aren't so bad, because I wake up with all the optimism of a new week. Tralalala! Going to get so much done! This is the week I will wake up early every day! I will prepare beautiful lesson plans! Tralalala!

Monday evenings, however, are the armpit of the week. Not a single good tv show, the week isn't even close to being half over, I'm tired because my sleep schedule has been so jacked up by sleeping later on the weekends, and the only thing I have to look forward to is Tuesday. Goody.
I kind of just have to shut my eyes and fight through to Wednesday night when life is good again. Here's to Thursday! I'll see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment